We normally worship Sunday Morning 10:30 am
Established 1661 Chartered 1692
"Feeding Souls Since 1661"
in our historic building at 8700 Ironsides Rd. Nanjemoy, MD 20662
BUT our buildings are currently CLOSED
Buildings and Grounds
This team is led by the Junior Warden and joined by a group of men and women that are deeply interested in the maintenance and improvement of the Church, Parish Hall, Rectory, and all the Grounds. The Cemetery is handled by the Cemetery Committee.
Each year they schedule and organize the Parish Spring Cleanup Day. This is a great opportunity for us to work together getting the grounds and buildings in great condition for the upcoming Holy Week and Easter Worship Service. At the end of the event the Ladies Mite Society hosts a luncheon with lots of good food and desserts!
The committee is responsible for identifying problem areas, obtaining several quotes from licensed contractors, making a recommendation to the Vestry of the best option, and overseeing the project. Projects have included replacement of the roof on both the Rectory and Parish Hall. Their current project involves replacing the cedar shake roof on the Church. They have already received quotes, determined the contractor to recommend and received Vestry approval. The work will begin in Summer 2016.
Some Projects are done in-house by qualified members. Some of these projects are the upgrade and rewiring of the Parish Hall which corrected numerous problems, modifying a cooling unit in the Church to also provide heat, and correcting a connection that consumed a large amount of electricity over years. If you are interested in joining this committee contact Johnny Welch.
Worship with us on Sunday Morning 10:30 am
8700 Ironsides Rd. Nanjemoy, MD 20662
Who We Are: